FREE WIFI ACCESS
Free WIFI access is available at the Tourist Office.
COMMITMENTS OF THE 1ST CATEGORY
This tourist office classified in catégory I belongs to the national network of Tourist offices of France (OTF). Il undertakes to :
- Put at your disposal an easily accessible reception area and information area
- Facilitate yours steps
- Offer you furniture to sit down
- Inform you free of charge on the local tourist offer
- Display and difused their opening periods expressed in two foreign languages at least
- To offer you free access to the WIFI
Be open at least 305 days a year ans Sunday included un tourist or entertainement period
- Ensure permanent reception service run by a staff practising in at least two foreign languages
- Ensure the provision of tourist maps and guide on paper
- Give you access to its trilingual website dedicated and adapted to the consultation Thanks to adapted supports
- Disseminate its tourist information also on paper translated at least in foreign langages on:
- All classified tourist accommodation with at least the name of the establishment, postal address, e-mail address, website address, telephone number, classification level
- To monument and tourist sites cultural, natural or leisure to include the indication of usage rates, periods and opening time for public, website and telephone and postal details
- To events
- For emergency number
- Update your tourist information annually
- Display outside emergency phone numbers
- Present all the qualified offer of its zone of intervention to all custumers
- Process yours complaints and measure you satisfaction
- To propose a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation…)
- Respect the requirements of the mark « Qualité tourisme »
- Put at your disposal a stay advisor
- Ensure the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer
OUR COMMITMENTS QUALITY
This tourist office is labeled « Qualité Tourisme » and is committed to Inform you free of charge on the local tourist offer in a personalized way with clear and precise information, to propose you the consultation of the newspaper Nice Matin everyday, to offer you free access to the WIFI in the tourist office and on Vespins beach, provide practical information available 24 hours a day via billboards and website, reply to your mails all year, ensure a warm, attentive and permanent reception service run by a staff practising in at least two foreign languages, put at your disposal a clean and comfortable reception area and an easily accessible information area, make available a free visitor parking.
TOURISM AND HANDICAP LABEL
This label was obtained by the tourist office for the four types of disability: motor, mental, auditory and visual. The interest lies in being able to welcome all visitors with disabilities: books in Braille are available, the reception desk counter is adapted, toilets also (since July 2010, more than 5000 people have used them), a ramp is present, a doorbell outside has been installed, a hearing amplification system is working and officers have been trained to welcome this audience.
The tourist office tries to have other establishments (restaurants, hotels) certified and plays an incentive role for its tourism partners.
BIKE HOME BRAND
«The national brand Accueil Velo is set up under the aegis of France Velo Tourisme by local tourist organizations to reserve the best welcome for cyclists everywhere in France». For cycle tourists, «Accueil Velo» is therefore a label that makes it possible to identify as easily as possible all the establishments and places adapted to the practice of cycling tourism. It is the guarantee of quality for cycling travellers to enjoy a welcome and appropriate services throughout their journey. It’s therefore the guarantee for the tourist by bike to find initially these establishments less than 5 km from a cycle route. It’s then the assurance to have all the equipment adapted for their mount. Examples include secure bicycle shelters or repair kits. The Tourist Information Office of Saint-Laurent-du-Var has held the Accueil Velo brand since 2018.
“FAMILLE PLUS” LABEL
The benchmark for a successful family vacation.
The City of St-Laurent-du-Var has been committed to the well-being of children for many years. This attention is now reflected in this label, Famille Plus destination Mer, which aims to optimally meet the expectations of families with children (3 to 12 years old) by improving services and services.
Labeled service providers are committed to doing everything possible with families and children to ensure them a suitable welcome and successful holidays.
Our commitments to families:
- a personalized welcome for families
- entertainment suitable for all ages
- activities for young and old, to experience separately or together
- all shops and services at hand
- children pampered by our professionals