How to get to Saint-Laurent-du-Var ?
Saint-Laurent-du-Var is a seaside resort ideally located: 30 min from Monaco and Cannes, close to Alpine resorts and at 5 min from the airport of Nice.
Numerous accesses to join the town : train station, airport, motorway, road, cycle track, harbour.
By road :
- Metropolitan road 7 and 98 (RM 6007/RD6098),
- Motorway A8, exit 49 “Saint-Laurent-du-Var” (between Cagnes-sur-Mer and Nice)
- Regional and international coach links: arrival at the Nice bus station, then regular bus connections from Nice to Saint-Laurent-du-Var
- Ligne d’Azur (interconnections)
> 00 33 8 10 20 30 40 - www.lignedazur.com
By train :
- Destinations Antibes or Nice (daily links from major French and foreign cities).
Information: 3635 or www.sncf.com
- Trainline (for travels by train and bus) : https://www.thetrainline.com/fr
We are near you:
- Paris/Nice : 7 hours by high-speed train,
- Nice/Saint-Laurent : 10 min by Regional Express Train
- Nice Côte d’Azur airport, direct worldwide connections. Bus service connects to Saint-Laurent-du-Var.
Phone number 00 33 0 820 423 333 - www.nice.aeroport.fr
- Marina of Saint-Laurent-du-Var
Enquire at the harbourmaster’s office: 00 33 4 93 07 12 70
- Port of Nice : Corsica Ferries> 00 33 302 991
service to Corsica
How to move in Saint-Laurent-du-Var ?
To consult timetables go to Lignes d'Azur website.
Line 9 : Nice – Vence
Line 20 : Giono / Les Pugets/Aicard – Commercial Center Saint Isidore. This line serves the city centre of Saint-Laurent-du-Var and connects with the tram at Grand Arenas.
Line 42 : Le Riou – Collège Pagnol. It provides a route between Cagnes-sur-Mer and Saint-Laurent-du-Var. From le Domaine du Loup (stop Le Riou), it passe by Square Bourdet and by avenue des Tuilières, Chemin du Val Fleuri before reaching the Collège Pagnol in Saint-Laurent-du-Var. She serves the clinic Tzanck.
Line 54 : Saint-Jeannet – Grand Arénas. This line provides a link between the municipality of Saint-Jeannet and Grand Arénas (close airport of Nice and a connection why the tramway)
Line 55 : La Gaude La Pompe – Commercial Center of Saint-Laurent-du-Var. This line connect La Gaude to Saint-laurent-du-Var via the Corniche des Pugets and the city centre.
Line 58 : Cagnes-sur-Mer Square Bourdet – Saint-Laurent-du-Var Pont des Pugets. This line connect the city center of Cagnes to Saint Laurent.
Line 73 : Carros – Saint-Laurent-du-Var
Departmental lines which serve Saint-Laurent-du-Var
For timetables go to https://zou.maregionsud.fr/
Line 620 : Nice – Cannes.
Line 622 : Nice – Villeneuve Loubet
Line 637 : Saint-Laurent-du-Var – Cagnes-sur-Mer – Sophia Antipolis.
Line 655 : Nice – Vence par Saint-Paul
Line 650 : Nice – Grasse
Booking central: +33 (0)4 93 14 92 92
Régional express train (TER)
Line Mandelieu-La Napoule – Grasse – Cannes – Nice – Ventimiglia
12 stations of bike rental “vélobleu” are implanted in the municipality:
- 201: at the train station - 18 bikes
- 202: Rives d’Or – 9 bikes
- 203: At the angle of the avenue De Gaulle – rue Carlon – 18 bikes
- 204: At Square Benes – 18 bikes
- 205: At Square Médecin – 15 bikes
- 206: Avenue du 11 novembre – 15 bikes
- 207: avenue Moschetti – 12 bikes
- 208: At the angle of the Flots Bleus – 15 bikes
- 209: At the angle of la route du Bord de Mer – avenue France d’Outre Mer – 21 bikes
- 210: Close to the bio market in front of Cap 3000 – 15 bikes
- 211: Avenue Donadeï – 9 bikes
- 212: Avenue Sauvaigo – 15 bikes
E-vélobleu (100% electric bikes)
Available via smartphone application, e-Vélobleu are available and must be returned in public 2-wheel parking areas (information on the dedicated application).
For more informations on velobleu and e-velobleu: https://www.velobleu.org/le-e-velobleu
BIKE PATH MAP
Free camping car parking (from 17 p.m to 10a.m)
- Dechame parking - Avenue Dechame (5 places in free access, without prior reservation and without facilities)
- Guarding at the campsite "Magali" (1814 route de la Baronne 06700 SAINT-LAURENT-DU-VAR)
- CAP 3000 Commercial center parking (until 3 hours)
- City hall parking, Esplanade du Levant
- Parking avenue du Ponant
- Parking underground Q-Park Atoll Beach (avenue of Ponant) : https://www.q-park-resa.fr/fr/parking/saint-laurent-du-var/atoll-beach-150.html?utm_campaign=netlinking&utm_source=stlaurentduvar&utm_medium=lienexterne
- Parking Promenade Alain Gerbault
- Parking of the train station between R.N.7 and R.N.98
- Parking avenue Ziller
- Parking Bettoli : avenue Général de Gaulle
- Parking du Caroubier : Avenue Marcel Pagnol
- Parking of harbour
- Parking of Flots Bleus
- Maona Saint Laurent Marina
Blue zones parkings
Blue Zone (ZB): free parking limited in time. You have to procure your own blue disc available in the tourist office and Town Hall.
Car park authorized time: maximum 1 hour
- Avenue of November 11th, East part between the Street Desjobert and the roundabout of Gueyeurs,
- Parking of the park Layet located avenue of November 11th: only both sides of the south part,
- 1st basement of the General parking Bettoli avenue de Gaulle (entrance from the parking located in n°16 of the avenue Dechame)
- Parking in front of gymnasium André Carton (along the game of bowls) roundabout of Gueyeurs
- Parking of the railroad networks of France located in the crossroads Passage Moatti / boulevard Jean Ossola
Car park authorized time: 30 min maximum
- Esplanade Edmond Jouhaud side is of the way
- Avenue Marc Moschetti
- Impasse de Gaulle, public parking
- François Bérenger avenue
Car park authorized time: 20 min maximum - stop minutes
- Avenue of Pugets: between N 247 and 281 located in the service road at the level of the intersection