The cultural season in Laurentian begins in September and ends in June.
The annual programme includes music, theatre, storytelling and dance performances.
THE SHOWS TAKE PLACE :
At the Georges Brassens Theatre located in the Parc Layet next to the Town Hall. It is equipped for live performances. The plays programmed are, for the most part, chosen from the Avignon Festival of the current year (119 seats).
At the France Clidat Auditorium located at the Conservatoire de Musique et d'Art Dramatique (80 seats).
CULTURAL EVENTS :
5 festivals fill the agenda throughout the year: Festival du Polar, Festival du livre et de la parole, Le Regard Photographique, Mai des Arts and the Theatre Festival.
TICKETING FOR THE CULTURAL SEASON:
- Online reservations at www.billetterie.saintlaurentduvar.fr
- Reservations at the Conservatory reception desk on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 2pm and 4pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 12pm.
If you have visual or hearing difficulties, please contact 04 92 12 40 66 to personalise your placement.
DISCOUNT CONDITIONS :
DISCOUNT on presentation of proof of age
- to people over 62 years old
- to people under 26 years old
- students of the Saint-Laurent-du-Var municipal conservatory
- accompanying persons with a disability card
- applicants registered with the Pôle emploi
- FREE with prior reservation and presentation of proof
- holders of a disability card
- invited students registered at the Saint-Laurent-du-Var municipal conservatory
- groups of pupils from invited schools
Auditorium Clidat : Full price 8€ - Reduced price 5
Show at the Théâtre Georges Brassens : Full price €11 - Reduced price €7
Featured show: Full price €16 - Reduced price €12
Online reservations at www.billetterie.saintlaurentduvar.fr
Pôle Intermédiaire Action et Patrimoine Culturels, Relations Internationales
177 avenue du Général Leclerc
Tel: +33(0)4 92 12 40 66 or 64
Subscribe to the cultural newsletter: www.eepurl.com/dyMNV5(link is external)